If I’m to challenge myself this month and expose my insides to the world, I figured it would be a good thing to know a few things about the girl behind, Salted Butter.
- My name is Zoa Onke Amalia Wustrow.
- I’m a wonderful cocktail of a bunch of different races and tribes. I’m Xhosa, Portuguese, Wambo, German, and Zulu.
- Despite my rich ethnicity, I can only speak English fluently and Afrikaans and German terribly.
- I’m vegan but I don’t really like animals.
- I cannot support any other football club except for Arsenal even though they put me through so much emotional distress. I tried but Arsenal FC has my heart.
- I’m the youngest in my family and the age gap between my siblings and I is so large that I became an aunt when I was 8 years old.
- I am left handed.
- I cannot play sports. I am not competitive by nature and I feel that’s an important trait to have to be a successful athlete.
- I also cannot dance. My rhythm is questionable.
- I’m an introvert and I LOVE doing things alone.
- I suffer from social anxiety and leaving the house can be an incredibly stressful activity for me.
- I am messy but I hate living in a messy environment.
- I’m so freaking curious. I just want to understand why and how things are the way they are. That’s how I became vegan. I just wanted to understand them.
- I’m a very emotional person but really struggle to show it.
- Mental stimulation is imperative to me. If we can’t have interesting and meaningful conversations then we can’t vibe.
- I’m always in my head and tend to zone out and go silent A LOT.
- My life would be painfully scary without the relationship I have with God.
- I think short hair on girls is so incredibly beautiful.
- I want to travel and live in various parts of the world until I find the country I can truly call home.
- I’m a pretty easy-going, chilled person but you do not want to make me angry.
This is me, in a nutshell. I figured you wouldn’t need another fact about me loving food cause we’ve got enough evidence of that on the blog.
I hope you enjoyed this because not to sound vain, I enjoyed writing about myself.